As a perinatal yoga teacher and mental health professional I offer antenatal support to families both online and in the comfort of their own home.
How might antenatal support be helpful?
There are many reasons that families might want some support antenatally. Below is a list some elements that this support might include
- emotional support when pregnancy is difficult, for whatever reason
- pregnancy yoga/meditation/mindfulness sessions tailored to your needs
- debriefing from past birth/postnatal experiences- See my Birth Trauma Page
- working through feeling of fear, anxiety or low mood in pregnancy
- having a chance to talk about bonding with your baby and moving into motherhood. Monthly mother’s mentoring also available
- Preparing for his the shadow of love might change after your baby is born
A single 90 minute session
3 x 90 minute sessions
All sessions take place in the comfort of your own home. Evening and weekend slots available. For bookings North of the A14, East of the M11 or South of Great Shelford/ Fulbourn, mileage is charge at 45p per mile past the first 5 miles.
Please note I am often teaching and can not answer the phone. If you leave me a message or email we can arrange a time to have a quick chat about the possibility of working together. All phone calls and correspondence are treated in the strictest confidence.