Bryony offers private hypnobirthing sessions to assist women and their support partners to prepare for birth. Hypnosis can provide a set of tools and techniques that increase our ability to support the natural process of birth and to access a calm state of mind in which to prepare for and birth our babies.
Hypnosis is becoming more and more used as a birthing technique as so many women find it a very effective pain management and anxiety reducing tool in pregnancy and labour.
Bryony also uses some of these techniques in her pregnancy yoga classes and if you are attending these classes, you will find that they reinforce the power of the hypnobirthing techniques at every class. Yoga and hypnosis are very complimentary and work beautifully alongside each other.
2 evening sessions, 2.5 hours each, about a week apart.
- How does hypnobirthing work;
- A chance to talk about your ideas, fears, thoughts and feelings about birth;
- The physiological process of birth and how we can best support it
- Effective and deep relaxation techniques that you can use though pregnancy and labour;
- How your birth partner can best support you in labour, how they can help you stay calm and focused, including practical skills such as rebozo and massage moves;
- A hypnosis session on each evening.
- Hypnobirthing manual
- Positive affirmation cards
- MP3s to listen to in preparation for birth, including a fear release track
- MP3s to listen to in labour itself
- Support prompt card to help birth partners remember key support techniques in labour
- Some sensory delights 🙂